DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Use the cleanser to remove dust and makeup residue.
2. Put the eye pads on the lower eyelids.
3. Apply a thin layer of adhesive onto the upper eyelid of one eye along the lash line. Wait for 3 seconds. Apply the lift pad along the lash line. Repeat for other eyes.
4. Apply adhesive to the lift pad and use lash comb to lift lashes from the root onto the lift pad until all lashes are attached, then use the cleaning rod, apply #1 Perm Lotion. Cover with cling film, leave for 5-8 minutes (Thick Lashes: 5 to 8 Minutes, Thin Lashes: 4 to 5 Minutes).
5. Remove perm lotion with a cotton bud. Apply #2 Fix Lotion to the lashes and cover with cling film for about 2-5 minutes(Thick Lashes: 5 to 8 Minutes; Thin Lashes: 4 to 5 Minutes).
6. Remove #2 Fix Lotion with a cotton bud. Use cleanser to remove all residue. Remove the lift pad and comb the lashes.
7. Apply #3 Lash Coating with a lash brush.